Just my fabulous collection of Fallout stuff! Details of the photo, after the jump!
I shot the photo with my Canon EOS 500D and EF 35mm f/2 lens, on a tripod…and a desklamp because I have no proper photo lighting…
Items in the photo include:
- Fallout 4 — Pip-Boy Edition, Vault-Tec crate.
- RobCo PIP-BOY Model 3000 Mk IV, from above, on included display stand, w/Pip-Boy app running on Samsung Galaxy S3
- Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG) — Fallout 4 Prima Strategy Guide, Collector’s Edition
- Fallout Anthology Mini-Nuke
- Assorted bottle caps — Nuka-Cola (Classic all-red), Nuka-Cola (Gold), Nuka Cherry
- Vintage Cold War era ‘EMERGENCY DRINKING WATER’, the basis for Fallout 4’s ‘Purified Water‘ in-game item.
The water was canned under government contract in the ’50s, I opened one so I could use the can for things— and yes, I took a sip…because otherwise what’s the point? —they were canned September 15th, 1953.
The bottle caps are actually photoshopped. The caps were really there, but were blank, I added the artwork I plan to use for decals/silkscreening the real caps later.